Biocides & Natural Products
We can design GLP testing schedules following the Biocidal Products Regulation (EU) No 528/2012 of the European Parliament.
These complete testing packages use suitable methods of analysis such as CIPAC/OECD/EEC methods tested to comply with the appropriate regulation authority guidelines. Where these are not available standard in-house procedures are followed which are or can be fully validated.
We have experience of physical and chemical analysis methods for determining the Physical / Chemical properties for a large range of biocides and natural products including oils and metals.
Some Examples are:
- Human and Veterinary hygiene biocidal products
- Food and feed area disinfectants
- Drinking water disinfectants
- Preservatives for food or feedstocks, control of other vertebrates
- Wood, Fibre, leather, rubber and masonry preservatives
- Rodenticides, pesticides and Insecticides
We have experience with a wide range of challenging compounds, please contact us for a tailored quotation.